[Loadstone] question about gps settings

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Sun May 9 04:51:19 BST 2010

aww. i ordered this unit like ages ago and still haven't gotten mine. i
went throuth talknav, and there was some problems with noflight issues
and smoke or something so they couldn't ship out of country right away.
i still can't complain, i just haven't goten my unit yet so that much i
can pout about at least.