[Loadstone] Point Share Exchange overhaul

Lex lex at progger.ru
Thu May 6 17:49:40 BST 2010

Hi Monty and all,

06.05.2010 18:13, monty at loadstone-gps.com пишет:
> We would like the interface to primarily be written in PHP so if you
> know or are willing to learn/use PHP and would like to be considered
> for this on-going task please let me know off list.
I have written about my project on this list , I would like to create a
web resource for sharing experience for loadstone users, including
databases of points, comments about gps receivers in use etc. But i
prefer python; besides other benefits, there are a lot of pretty rich
web frameworks for it, thus simplifying life for web developer. I hate
time when i was required to create web apps in php.
However, if you decide don't stay with php, I need some guys to help me
in writing texts for english interface, since English isn't native for
me, i think that my texts look uggly and there can be grammatical errors
etc.

Let me know what do you think on it, because I am already working on the
codebase, and I must know whether multilingual features are needed or not.

Lex