[Loadstone] Point Share Exchange overhaul

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 6 16:13:00 BST 2010

Hi All,

Due to the previously identified short-comings of the current Point Share
Exchange, we are hoping to find a group of people who would be interested
in planning/designing, developing and maintaining a user-interface that
would be easy-to-use, intuitive, multi-lingual and would also possibly
incorporate or interface with other databases of points (such as
OpenStreetMap etc)

We would like the interface to primarily be written in PHP so if you know
or are willing to learn/use PHP and would like to be considered for this
on-going task please let me know off list.

Best regards,
   Monty