[Loadstone] Problem with Royaltek bt logger unit

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Tue May 4 19:06:47 BST 2010

Hi, I have a royaltek logger unit which was working very well until a week
ago. I was using it in our car powering it from the cigar lighter socket. It
was fine on the outward journey but on the return journey it would not power
up. It shows a orange light instead of a blue one. I have tried to charge it
on its home charger with the same result.
My mobile phone is reporting that there is no Bluetooth device present.
I fear it is damaged in some way. Does anyone know if it can be reset? We
cannot find any small hole or something like that that one could reset it
by.
Regards
Aedan O'Meara.