[Loadstone] i-blue 737a+ receiver

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:48:37 BST 2010

1. You do not! pair the device using your phone.  Instead, go to the
gps menu in loadstone, select find gps and it will say something like
BT a + gps . Press select and you are ready to go. Then go again to
the gps menu, and select save as default gps. Now, every time your
phone has bluetooth on, it wll attempt to find and connect to that
device again. To charge it you simply plug the unit through the USB
cable while its power is OFF. Turning it on will just drain your
battery and it will not charge. You can check that its charging with
someone who has vision because it  will light somewhat green.
Otherwise wait half an hour and the unit will warm up a little.