[Loadstone] still a bit confused

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 1 20:10:23 BST 2010

Hi everyone, I have been using my spare time this weekend to play around with Loadstone, and last night I took a long walk to meet someone and used it and liked it.  However I'm still a bit confused as to how I download the .osm maps or other maps to convert.  I was to the OSM homepage, and couldn't find anything to download and the other page that someone gave me from here the heaven's page or something like that, and still am having a hard time with getting something to actually download.  I have been reading the documentation, but am not finding it too clear either.