[Loadstone] Importing database problem as it happens to me

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:41:10 BST 2010

   Hi Shawn, it doesn't work. When I do it with the offline tools, I get
this:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
E:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\poiconv\index.php on line 238
and with the online tools I don't get the error, but get this:
Radius: unrestricted.
Number of POI's: 0.
Number of UTF-8 corrections: 0.
And when I do the deleting and the stuff I escribed in my previous message I
get the number of pois etc.
   So please help me somehow, I don't know what to do anymore, and I need
this function!
   Thanks,

          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com