[Loadstone] Question about importing databases

Elliott Barnes elliottabarnes at googlemail.com
Sat May 1 07:48:26 BST 2010

Hi Shawn,
So in a nutshell, if I switch phones and would like to add my existing
database, then the "add database" option would do this. However, if
I'd just like to load the database temperarily into memory, then the
"load database" is what I need. Is this correct?
Again, I'm sorry for all my questions; I hope you're not getting
annoyed or anything. When I've sorted out this business of what these
options do, I pretty much understand everything apart from the
difference between add/label point, could you elaberate the
differences between these options as well?
Thanks a lot.

Elliott.

Contact info:

Skype: