[Loadstone] Train database results

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Sun Mar 28 12:58:52 BST 2010

Monty ,

I didn't know you'd put such effort into pointshare - in fact I just
collected the stations myself from the national rail.  I used checkpoints to
mark each stop on the journey so I could exclude the rest of the stations in
area searches.  I suppose everyone has slightly different methods of doing
things, but it worked really, really well.

Sean.