[Loadstone] Train database results

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sun Mar 28 03:47:57 BST 2010

Won't auto announce being turned on help you with automatic notification of
upcoming points - I use it when walking with my dog, and it works for me and
I think you can also change settings with regard to when and where it should
announce points.

Also, as far as I know pressing select key would generally tell you the next
point in the direction you were heading, not just closest one, but anyway,
and you can also easily enough limit navigation mode to only checkpoints in
case there are other points around you not relevant at the time.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA