[Loadstone] Exploration mode, definitely problem

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:54:45 GMT 2010

   Hi all,
   I noticed that I have a problem with the exploration mode. As long as my default database is active everything goes well. When I import a database, whether from a converted file or from a logged file that I made using the bredcrum generator, it goes well as long as I don't want to find a point in the navigation mode by pressing joistick, or when I activate the exploration mode. When I do one of those, the program simply closes. Even a there is no a single error message. So what to do?
   Thanks all!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs