[Loadstone] [Bulk] London underground

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Thu Mar 25 19:31:42 GMT 2010

Hi,

The one time I was underground I had a signal, but that was a few years ago
and I wasn't using  it for travel.

At the very least you should be able to get an intermittent signal, coupled
with Loadstones "as of x seconds ago" it may well be a help to know roughly
where you are.

It's worth tossing in  at this stage that all the data I've provided is from
sources out of my control; so we'll just have to see how useful it turns out
to be.

Sean.