[Loadstone] Greetings and train stations

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Thu Mar 25 16:57:39 GMT 2010

Marcus,
Of course I'm glad you can use it -  the community effort is very important
in this sort of thing.

The  database names don't contain any indication that the items are
stations, for example you just hear "Birmingham International" or
"Birmingham New Street".  If you used a text editor to do a find and replace
for a quote, then a comma,
",
And replace it with a space, the word station, a quote and a comma,
 station",
Then you would get results as "Birmingham International Station", etc.

I have just checkpointed the 6 or 7 stations on my weekend itinerary using
the search function and saving checkpoints, so am hopefully all ready to go.

Sean.