[Loadstone] KAPSYS INFO

Craig Mcgee GM audiocentral at guiltmanagement.net
Fri Mar 19 08:39:38 GMT 2010

Hello Monty, well yess it can be a pain in loud environments with the voice
activation, but now you can ask the unit "where am i?" and it will tell you,
but they do need to improve on there features, as it would be usefull to
have just a general what's around feature so you can travel and it would
tell you which roads you were on etc.
Take care
Craig.