[Loadstone] KAPSYS INFO

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Mar 19 07:05:47 GMT 2010

Hello,

"It's great?"  I think that's relative to what you hope it can do!

I only had 24 hours with one but it certainly couldn't do (from what I
gleaned) all I was hoping.

The user interface consists of voice activated input with the assistance
of a few buttons.  The voice activation did not work efficiently in an
outside/loud environment.

While the built-in route planner seemed to work OK, there is no way to
explore points or interrogate the unit for other points that exist between
point A and point B.  (in other words it had no where-am-I feature or
Exploration mode)

This was admitedly a year ago and I only had a short time with it so
someone please correct me if I'm getting my facts wrong or had a bad
experience.

Monty