[Loadstone] Converting Geoname .csv files

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:14:55 GMT 2010

   Hello,
   I get a similar erron on the online tools. So here it is:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/loadstone/docs/tools/poiconv/index.php on line 237

Don't know what could be the problem. Please help me on this, I really need
those maps to be converted hole.
   Thanks a lot!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com