[Loadstone] Converting Geoname .csv files

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:03:22 GMT 2010

   Hi, I tried this. I pressed the delete key on the first line and the data
was deleted. Then, when I choosed the format in the poi converter, and when
I put the file there, I got the following warninr:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
E:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\poiconv\index.php on line 238
Note that I was using the offline tools. So did I do something wrong? Do I
have to imput a longitude and latitude in the converter although I put the
file there?
   Thanks!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com