[Loadstone] loadstone feature suggestion

christopher catabui dick.catabui at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 01:30:17 GMT 2010

dear loadstone,

hello!

i read somewhere that triangulation can also be obtained from wi- fi
hot spots, weather radarsrs, etc. can these be incorporated to
loadstone?  update? i am fascinated with how cellphone masts are also
helping me in navigation, with the program switched to auto cell label
and auto arrival announcements.  i know that other sources of
triiangulation work better inside buildings. compared to the outdoor
gps
system.

i also suggested a distress button feature that will send through sms
my whereabouts to my loved ones in case something happens to me.

thank you so much  for loadstone. to the kind  souls behind it,
blessings to you!
dick catabui