[Loadstone] newbe question

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 16 23:28:20 GMT 2010

OK I have been playing with this for a couple weeks now.  My question is can
you get a list of points for more than just a small area at once?  I have
had to so far peace meal the area that I want and import it a little bit at
a time.  so if I wanted to go from point a to point b and they are say 300
miles apart is there any way I can get the whole database in one peace?
Mostly I am having fun with this I am new to GPS but I'm getting a little
frustrated with it.
Julie Phillipson

Julie Phillipson