[Loadstone] A suggestion for a new version

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:35:36 GMT 2010

   Hi all,
   I don't know if it is already implemented or planned, but here is what I would like as a feature in the Loadstone. Not really a feature, infact, it's more a type of map that could be imported into a program.
   It would be good if the csv files from geonames.com site could be imported in the program. When I use the data from those maps, I have to read the data from the file and to enter it manually into the database of the program.
   So I would like at least the answer about this from the authors. If there is a way to import the hole map, if it is possible to implement this in the future, and if it is not possible at all, please let me know.
   Thanks, and best whishes!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs