[Loadstone] New loadstone.

kwaggapro at vodamail.co.za kwaggapro at vodamail.co.za
Fri Mar 12 05:51:06 GMT 2010

Hi guys.
I think a new version would be great but it goes to show that these guys know what they are doing with loadstone so lets give them a brake shell we? They've said time and time again that it is on its way. I think that we should concentrate on keeping the maps up to date and give them the backup that they need. What i would like to do is to upload the databases i create streight from my phone to the point share exchange. I have very limited net access but would still like to contribute. Corrie.