[Loadstone] new loadstone gps

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:44:00 GMT 2010

Hi

if I ever get $220 that Schanzenbach consulting owes me I will use the donate link to give you $200 of it for the new certificates.

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.