[Loadstone] new loadstone gps?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 11 02:49:41 GMT 2010

Releasing an unsigned program just causes problems. First, not everyone will
be able to sign it so the list will get flooded with questions of how to
sign the program. Then, there will be confusion as the users who manage to
run the new version start enquiring about features not available to the rest
of the users. This is not the situation we want, a split user base. We'll
just have to wait until we can get a publisher id and then release a version
that all users can run.
If there are any real beta testers out there they can always download the
source code from svn and compile it themselves.