[Loadstone] loadstone information

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue Mar 9 03:35:07 GMT 2010

I have my slightly older Nokia 6680, that I use along with an external Holux
M1000 bluetooth GPS unit, but I also generally make use of my N82, with it's
built in GPS unit, and it works alright for me either way, although the
external unit is a bit more accurate, in terms of exact accuracy with regard
to saved points etc.

Your best bet would be to check out the quick start section of the website,
and try it out yourself.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker