[Loadstone] loadstone information

Cassio suportecnicosp at terra.com.br
Mon Mar 8 20:57:47 GMT 2010

-mensag. original-
Assunto: [Loadstone] loadstone information
De: David Mehler <dave.mehler at gmail.com>
Data: 08/03/2010 16:28

Hello,
I'm using a Symbian series 60 3rd edition nokia phone and am wanting
to have gps ability. The phone itself has a built in gps receiver,
would that be enough or would an external bluetooth one be better?
I'm wanting to find a gps solution, the only one i knew about that ran
on symbian phones was Wayfinder access, now discontinued, so am
looking for something else. I'm in the U.S. Eastern time zone if
anyone wants to contact me.
Kind of new to this.
Thanks.
Dave.