[Loadstone] NEW GPS

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 13:18:28 BST 2010

I just heard a report on NPR that GPS is going to get more sensitive and
they are putting 8 billion dollars into it. 2 to 3 new saddle lights will be
launched each year.  It will be able to go through walls and tell within an
arms length where you are.  It will help all kinds of industry to save money
and advertisers will know where you are in a store and send you coupons.
That will be great.  Will this work with loadstone?  I assume that it will
just give a better signal regardless of the equipment being used.

Julie Phillipson

Julie Phillipson