[Loadstone] Update Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jun 24 10:26:50 BST 2010

Hi Mike,

Files created with earlier versions of Loadstone are compatible with 0.74
so you will not lose anything.

Also, I tried going to the URL you mentioned in your last post and it
directed me to a site that looked more like a marketting search engine
(attempting to capitalise on mistyped URL's) rather than any official
site.  Can you please repost the exact URL?

Thanks
   Monty