[Loadstone] Groute and the online tools

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 18 05:31:19 BST 2010


Why are you recommending people create a text file manually when there's a 
perfectly good online tools editor in loadstone itself?
I'm pretty sure there's something about all this in the documentation.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Jacob Kruger wrote:

> Should work ok, if you copy and paste it into a text file that you rename, 
> and then copy onto phone, but will send you a copy of file off list.
>
> Stay well
>
> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA
> '...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kit" <goldeneagle74 at gmail.com>
> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:03 AM
> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Groute and the online tools
>
>
>> I am even more lost now.  So is there anything which I must download and
>> install to generate this file which you talks about?  How can a new user
>> learn more on this.  Or I just copy and paste whatever you have pasted 
>> under
>> the filename you mentioned?
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk at mailzone.co.za>
>> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:32 PM
>> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Groute and the online tools
>> 
>> 
>> You need a text file called just:
>> online_tools
>> 
>> to be in the root installation folder of loadstone on your phone, and mine
>> has the following in it:
>> 
>> #!lsot
>> Nearest address
>> ${website}/tools/mob/1.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
>> Lookup address
>> ${website}/tools/mob/2.php?uid=${userid}
>> Nearest intersection
>> ${website}/tools/mob/3.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
>> Nearest OSM address
>> ${website}/tools/mob/4.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
>> Nearest point of interest
>> ${website}/tools/mob/5.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
>> 
>> 
>> Hope this helps
>> 
>> Jacob Kruger
>> Blind Biker
>> Skype: BlindZA
>> '...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
>> 
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kit" <goldeneagle74 at gmail.com>
>> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 8:58 AM
>> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Groute and the online tools
>> 
>> 
>>> Hi there,
>>> 
>>> How do I install the online tools into my LS please?  I went into
>>> Online_Tools and it says no data.  If I could get connected using WI FI,
>>> what must I do to get those tools please.
>>> 
>>> Thanks,
>>> KITT
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie" <charlie at loadstone-gps.com>
>>> To: "Milos Przic" <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>>> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:26 AM
>>> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Groute and the online tools
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Milos Przic <milos.przic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> As I still don't understand how to work with the online tools within
>>>> Loadstone, can someone please give me a step-by-step guide how to make
>>>> Loadstone's online tools download the routes from the groute site?
>>> 
>>> Just create a little textfile called "online_tools" with the following
>>> content and place it in the LS main folder (for english language):
>>> 
>>> -----8<----- snip ----->8-----
>>> GRoute
>>> http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl/index.php?l=en
>>> -----8<----- snip ----->8-----
>>> 
>>> Or start the online tools in LS and create this entry manually.
>>> 
>>> Then you have the service available from within LS.
>>> 
>>> HTH,
>>> Bert
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Loadstone mailing list
>>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Loadstone mailing list
>>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>> 
>>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>>> signature database 5202 (20100616) __________
>>> 
>>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>> 
>>> http://www.eset.com
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
>> signature
>> database 5202 (20100616) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
>> signature database 5202 (20100616) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
>> 
>> 
>> 
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
> database 5202 (20100616) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>


More information about the Loadstone mailing list