[Loadstone] Groute and the online tools

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Jun 17 08:32:14 BST 2010

You need a text file called just:
online_tools

to be in the root installation folder of loadstone on your phone, and mine
has the following in it:

#!lsot
Nearest address
${website}/tools/mob/1.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
Lookup address
${website}/tools/mob/2.php?uid=${userid}
Nearest intersection
${website}/tools/mob/3.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
Nearest OSM address
${website}/tools/mob/4.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}
Nearest point of interest
${website}/tools/mob/5.php?uid=${userid}&du=${distanceunit}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${longitude}

Hope this helps

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA