[Loadstone] Groute and the online tools

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jun 17 00:26:53 BST 2010

Milos Przic <milos.przic at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I still don't understand how to work with the online tools within
> Loadstone, can someone please give me a step-by-step guide how to make
> Loadstone's online tools download the routes from the groute site?

Just create a little textfile called "online_tools" with the following
content and place it in the LS main folder (for english language):

GRoute
http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl/index.php?l=en

Or start the online tools in LS and create this entry manually.

Then you have the service available from within LS.

HTH,
Bert