[Loadstone] Groute - URL adress has changed!

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:40:09 BST 2010

Hello

Du to some kind of anuse - over 2000 hits every hour I had to switch
off the Grout service/website.

I need to investigate the server logs because it seams that the Grout
servis has been abused by some kind of sql which connects to Grout
every few seconds.

I will inform you when the Grout will be back.

Mikolaj Rotnicki