[Loadstone] Loadstone for iPhone

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:29:06 BST 2010

Sqlite won’t work on Symbian first/second addition phones, and I don't
see a reason that you can't store everything in text so that you can
convert it to whatever works the most efficiently on your platform of
choice. I suggest if there's interest in creating loadstone type
programs someone starts a blind-gps programming list or something
similar so this group doesn't get filled with technical discussion
that is only tangentially related to loadstone. If there is interest
in this I will start the group.