[Loadstone] Loadstone with touchskreen devices

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:15:43 BST 2010

Hi, I have tried using loadstone on an 5800 a while ago. It has been installed easily. I tried clicking some points of the screen after opening the program but the touch screen does not work with loadstone. The key shortcuts do not work because there aren't virtual keys on the screen when loadstone is running. Since the phone does not have a delete or backspace key (c), i could not try other key combinations. You have activate a feature by pressing options and selecting required item. But i do not know about n97 or n97 mini. They have full qwerty keyboard and the shortcuts may work. I have used loadstone on an e71 and it worked quiet well.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize bekleriz.