[Loadstone] Email address paired with username.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jun 12 07:59:39 BST 2010

Hi Laura,

Any email address will do.  Loadstone needs point databases to have
unique  records so we use Email address.

If you're using the on-line tool from the Loadstone tools page you didn't
need to "sign up."  What some people are refering to in terms of "sign up"
is the Pointshare Exchange.  The documentation explains this in better
detail than I just have.

Monty