[Loadstone] Email address paired with username.

Laura Glowacki orangebutterfly87 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 02:07:11 BST 2010

I'm brandnew to the Loadstone program.  I'd actually never heard of it until my google search turned it up this morning.

I'm having trouble.  When I try to take one of the osm maps and convert it, the conversion tool wants an email address.  Problem is there's no email address in the phone menu where it said to look.  I didn't have to register with an email address when I downloaded Loadstone.  What should I do?

Thanks to everyone of you who have contributed to such a wonderful *FREE* product!  Also, thanks in advance for any help.

Laura Glowacki