[Loadstone] About loadstone downloads page

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jun 8 23:26:36 BST 2010

Hi Lex,

We are unable to make Loadstone available via get statements because of
security considerations  and automatic downloading would enable Loadstone
to be downloaded completely ignoring legal disclaimers and notes etc.  Of
course a user can choose not to read the disclaimers and release notes but
that is their choice.

Sorry if this makes things more difficult for your project or community
\
Monty