[Loadstone] About loadstone downloads page

Lex lex at progger.ru
Tue Jun 8 15:42:23 BST 2010

Hi,

As I have written earlier, I am developing a service to help loadstone
users in Russian. It is now in the beta stage.

I need to put direct links to the loadstone-gps software for users to
download, but since the formon the download page is processed with post
method, I can't give direct links on loadstone-gps website. For now, I
have uploaded the program to my own server, but I would like to use
official links not breaking your statistics etc.

Can you please rework that form to use get method? Then I will be able
to generate direct links on your server.

Thanks
Lex