[Loadstone] Blue tooth and Internal GPS.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jun 8 10:14:39 BST 2010

The only other thing I can think of is maybe the phone is going in to power
saving mode. In this mode I think the gps chip is powered down. Does your
problem happen about 90 seconds or so after you've touched any key? I'm
thinking the screen saver is kicking in and causing this. If this is the
case then set loadstone's screen keep awake feature on and the timeout to
about 10 seconds less than your screen saver's timeout. This will prevent
the screen saver from kicking in and prevent the phone from going in to
power saving mode.