[Loadstone] walk a way

Thomas Seidling thomas.seidling at liwest.at
Sun Jun 6 19:16:26 BST 2010

Hi,

could you please help me with this practical question:
I will walk cross country along a rout. This route points will be given
to me from a sighted person (from google earth, or somewhere else)
So the question is, what is the easierst way for us:
1st. mark the points on a mapp (sighted person)
2ond. import this points in my loadstone.
worst case: copy them all, but that's cumbersome.

thanks for your support.

with all the best from the sunny Linz
Thomas