[Loadstone] Blue tooth and Internal GPS.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 1 04:09:30 BST 2010

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2010/05/31 at 19:05 -0700]

>If other people are using an n79 with no problems maybe it's your
>phone's hardware or some other program you have installed on the
>phone?

I've had it happen on an N86. I think (but am not sure) that it only happens
when I'm also using my Bluetooth headset. I've observed the phone getting
confused in various ways sometimes (not always) when more than one Bluetotoh
device is connected at the same time. Probably some bit of criticaL code which
doesn't lock.