[Loadstone] Blue tooth and Internal GPS.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:25:01 BST 2010

Hi,

Oh, this happened since the previous version of Loadstone.  I have other
friends using N79, same firmware, no such problem.

And If it happen once with blue tooth on, there is no way that LS can work
again, the only way is to off blue tooth and also followed by a restart
which will then solve the problem.

The first time I discovered this, I removed LS, re install, deleted database
file, and still happen till I off blue tooth and restarted phone.

Thanks,
KITT