[Loadstone] Loadstone PointShare/gRoute and databases

Laura Glowacki orangebutterfly87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:16:11 BST 2010

Whether you read the documentation or use skype, it will take more than ten
minutes for you to get loadstone up and running.  I suggest you go through
the getting started guide on the website.  I've never used any sort of gps
before, and this was enough to get me started.  If you have more specific
questions, I'm sure that we all would like to help.  The getting started
guide was specifically written to help people load and start using the
software.

Good luck,
Laura