[Loadstone] mailing list subscriptions

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 19 10:10:37 BST 2010

Hello All,

Apologies for the delay in responding on mailing list issues reported over
the last 10 days or so.  I was enjoying a bit of travel (holiday and Sight
?Village exhibition) and did not follow list traffic.

I wasn't able to see any problems on the server side of things so I'm
wondering if it was indeed  down to a misdirected reply (I.E ending up in
a junk/spam folder etc).

At any rate, I restarted the mailing list software in case that helps
anyone.

Please let me know if any further issues are encountered.

Monty