[Loadstone] not too impressed with geocoder

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 23:17:32 BST 2010

Hi everyone, today I went to a part of town that I have been to maybe one time since I got out here to NY, and instead of using Groute I used the geocoder, and there were no POIs near me that Load Stone picked up but just the streets.  I asked the converter to include POIs, and I guess it did, but I didn't see any.