[Loadstone] Getting into Symbian development

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 18 22:12:57 BST 2010

Loadstone is written in c++ so maybe that allows access to lower level apis
than python. It's also possible that you're not using the correct api in
python, I'd guess there's more than one way to do screen output. The method
you're using sounds like it's ment to display a message, wait some time, and
then remove itself from the screen. This sounds like some kind of status
note.
I haven't used python for symbian so can't say much more than that. If you
want to learn c++ for symbian it's a pretty steep learning curve so be
prepared for that.