[Loadstone] Here is Mike

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:10:03 BST 2010

Hi, actually, if you know about wfa, then you will know the differences
between wfa and loadstone when you read the loadstone manuals.
First, wfa is a shareware software loadstone isn't.
Wfa has build-in or web-based commercial maps for regions loadstone does not
have,
Wfa has routing and turn by turn voice guidance feature loadstone does not
have if user did not preload routes using some tools like groute or route
planner etc.
these are the main differences between both apps.
There are other differences like wfa's web-compulsory service and
loadstone's offline service.
Although i have wfa licence, i am using loadstone mostly and liking it more.
Because the turn right, turn left commands confuses me, and not always heads
you to the right path.
websitemiz
www.cepdenizi.net
açilmistir. cep telefonlariyla ilgili genis içerige sahip olan sitemize
bekleriz.