[Loadstone] new member

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:56:01 BST 2010

What's the best way to get data into Loadstone? There is the Point
Share Exchange site, as well as Open Streetmap, but what have you all
found that works the best? I've found that with Open Streetmap there
are a lot of duplicate points, and with Point Share Exchange you don't
get any businesses, just intersections. What is the best way that
people have found to deal with this?