[Loadstone] new member

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Fri Jul 16 19:45:04 BST 2010

Hi.  After I download the map data for my area, I start creating check points.
These can be spots I need to know about to cross a street successfully, or intersections
where I will need to turn if I'm going to a specific place.  I save the checkpoints in a checkpoint file with a meaningful
name.  I believe I could add turn info to a checkpoint, I've never found it to be needed.
When I want to repeat the root, I load the checkpoint file and loadstone will tell me when I'm approaching a point.

          Kenny