[Loadstone] new member

Linda Gaitskell runningsun27 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:40:10 BST 2010

Do you mean it does tellyou exactly when to turn?

Before being able to walk a spacific route do you first get your route off the internet?

I have a 5 mile block walk that I want to do but would need to be told  where to turn each time so what information would I need to be able to do this?

Thanks
Linda