[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 04:47:02 BST 2010

  I have tried twice but given up on the Route Generator or something like that. So all I do now is manually set points as check points so that I could just check it manually.

  Not sure if it's caused by internal gps or not but I have this problem of points been mentioned in opposite directions.  Not so bad if the vehicle moving but once it stops, it could happen and very frequent. left become right and so on.  Even for check points, at times, I have already past the point but the program will say approaching the point.  I guess cause LS see check points as radius.  But by logic, it should know that I am traveling away and not report that I am approaching.